Thursday 2 October 2014

Week 6!

This week was pretty hectic for me as I rushed to finish up my study project. I managed  to take a few breaks though and reward myself with some drawings for patience in studying :) For some time I was thinking of using a colour, but never came across a good set of watercolour paints that would satisfy me. Many years a go,mother of my sister in law gave me a small box with (i think there was 16 of them) watercolour half pans. It was the best I've ever had, but I think I lost it somewhere during one of my moves :( And last weekend I found a small set of French watercolours that are almost as good:)) So of course I tried them, and it was really fun. I came up with idea of making bookmarks, because Im always short on them :) Instead I just use a piece of paper, old notes, receipt from a grocery store etc. I only made two for now but I think they are quite nice, and will make more to list them in my store:)


After that I tried watercolours on something bigger, like an owl....


And yesterday I made a coloured version of my sleeping fox:) I think it looks much better in reality than this photo. I hope his new owners will like it, because it is a hauswarming gift ^___^


So that's it. I hope to make somthing more ambitious next week, even though I'll have guests over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment